PART-TIME TRANSPORTATION DRIVER
COWLITZ INDIAN TRIBE
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Title: Transportation Driver
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Location: Tukwila, WA
Opening Date: November 22, 2017
Classification: Part time
Hours: Variable hours
Salary Range: $15.00
Closing Date: Open until filled
Position Summary: The Transportation Driver is responsible for implementing the transportation related directives of the Transportation Coordinator including but not limited to the following:
- Reports to the TransportationCoordinator.
- Provides transportation and administrative support to the Tukwila clinic asdirected.
- Work closely with Program personnel to support them in the delivery of services and the management of program activities.
- Remains flexible in changes to schedules, routes, hours and responsibilities on a daily basis as determined by Program needs*.
- Clean and fuel vehicles per transportation procedure.
- Transport clients to and from the Cowlitz Tribal Health Tukwila facility and other venues.
- Assist Program personnel in working with client families to ensure their safe transport.
- Responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Must be friendly and courteous with co-workers and passengers at all times.
- Learns and is aware of all transportation procedures and policies.
- *Perform other duties asassigned, which include but not limited to janitorial work, cleaning kitchen, taking out trash/recycling, cleaning staff and client refrigerators. Loading/unloading dishwasher. Daily inspection of reception area and staff restrooms and restock, clean, etc.
- Assist with cleaning of CTH-S office and parking lot when needed.
- Willing to take part in provided training whether elective or recommended by supervisor.
- Training in and providing support as backup to administering UA’s clients.
- Perform daily pre-calls for next day routes.
- Report to supervisor any information that may be needed for change in routes or client needs.
- Responsible for check in with supervisor when departing or returning from routes.
Minimum Job Qualifications
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Must have a valid Washington State driver license and insurance
Must submit to and pass a criminal background check and drug test
The Cowlitz Indian Tribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug & Alcohol-Free workplace.
Except as provided by Title 25 CFR, Section 472 which allows for Indian preference in hiring, the Cowlitz Indian Tribe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, physical handicap, marital status, politics, or membership or non-membership in an employee organization.
Please mail resume and cover letter to:
Nancy Osborne, HR Director And/or Elizabeth Rideau
Cowlitz Indian Tribe Cowlitz Tribal Health Seattle
PO Box 2547 15455 65th Ave South
Longview, WA 98632 Tukwila, WA 98188