COWLITZ INDIAN TRIBE
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES JOB ANNOUNCEMENT
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Location: Tukwila, WA
Opening Date: January 24, 2018
Classification: Full time (flexible hours)
Salary Range: $15.00 plus benefits
Closing Date: Open until filled
Position Summary: Keep facilities in clean and orderly condition. Performs facility cleaning, general maintenance and grounds keeping duties.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, clean windows, dust, vacuums hallways, stairs and offices spaces
- Empties tenants’ trash and garbage containers
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of clinic
- Maintain grounds and parking lot around facility
- Light maintenance and construction
- Assist with the setup of facilities for meetings, classrooms, conferences, events, etc.
- Use and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, auto scrubbers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for the cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, and etc.
- Follow instructions regarding the use of chemicals and supplies. Use as directed.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be able to climb ladder and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work outside in hot and cold weather
- Must submit and pass drug screening and criminal background check
The Cowlitz Indian Tribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug & Alcohol-Free workplace.
Except as provided by Title 25 CFR, Section 472 which allows for Indian preference in hiring, the Cowlitz Indian Tribe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, physical handicap, marital status, politics, or membership or non-membership in an employee organization.
Please mail resume and cover letter to:
Cowlitz Indian Tribe Cowlitz Tribal Health Seattle
1055 9th Ave. 15455 65th Ave South
Longview, WA 98632 Tukwila, WA 98188