Cowlitz Tribal Foundation Clark County Fund Board, established in 2019, is accepting (1) application for a new board of trustee member.
The Cowlitz Tribal Foundation Clark County Fund is an arm of the Tribe that exists to provide grants for the benefit of the people and communities of Clark County and to demonstrate the commitment of the Cowlitz Indian Tribe and ilani to community involvement and improvement in Southwest Washington.
Eligibility to Serve:
- Must Be a resident of Clark County, WA.
- Must be age twenty-one (21) or older.
- Must be enrolled in the Cowlitz Indian Tribe.
- Must be in good standing with the Cowlitz Indian Tribe.
Expectations, roles, and responsibilities:
- Attend and actively participate in regularly scheduled board meetings.
- Review material, including requests for funding.
- Complete requested assignments in between board meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional, conscientious, and courteous.
- Possess excellent computer software skills, including Excel spreadsheets.
- Understand values that are important to our Tribe.
- Ability to collaborate with fellow board members.
- Enjoy volunteering.
Strong interest in community giving and providing equitable resources. Experience working or living in Clark County, with an understanding of the nonprofit and community organization landscape.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, including references, to OpenSeats@cowlitz.org. Subject Line: Clark County Fund; submittals will be accepted until the board fills the vacancy.
The Cowlitz Indian Tribe is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug & Alcohol-Free workplace. Except as provided by Title 2S CFR, Section 472 which allows for Indian preference in hiring, the Cowlitz Indian Tribe does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, age, sex, national origin, physical handicap, marital status, politics, or membership or non-membership in an employee organization.