The Cowlitz Indian Tribe (Tribe) has secured Brian Abbott Fish Barrier Removal Board Funding (BAFBRB) and Salmon Recovery Funding Board (SRFB) grant funding through the Washington Recreation and Conservation Office (RCO) to update the existing preliminary designs to final designs and complete permitting documents to support the removal of Ostrander Creek – Woods Railroad crossing and culvert in Cowlitz County, WA. The completion of this project will restore fish passage to 19 miles of habitat upstream.
- Optional Site Tour (Tentative): March 14, 2023 – 10:00am PST
- Request for Clarification/Question Submittals by: March 20, 2023 – 5:00pm PST
- Response to Questions: March 23, 2023 – 6:00pm PST
- Proposal Submission Deadline: March 30, 2023 – 2:00 pm PST
- Tentative Award Selection: April 6, 2023
- Anticipated Project Timeline: April 2023 – December 31, 2024
VIEW PDF OF RFP (3.11 MB)