Goal: Our goal within the Enrollment Department is to provide support and coordinating services for the Cowlitz Tribal Members. We desire to advance the department's mission, vision, and values by providing excellent, timely, and efficient member services.
Services & Programs:
- Tribal Member services: Email blasts are sent out through the member firstname.lastname@example.org email (NOT CTMS), and we are responsible to direct all responses, questions or concerns to the correct departments if we are not able to assist. We keep all members who have requested email correspondence correct email’s up to date.
- ID Cards for members and employees: Each member are able to request a plastic Tribal I.D. If you are not able to come on-site, we allow I.D. worthy headshots to be emailed to cowlitz email@example.com and we can print them off to you and mail them.
- LIHEAP: low-income families can request Low Income Housing Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) applications. Proof of income and a copy of your utility bill is required.
- Update Contact Information: The Enrollment Department ensures that all tribal members can update their contact information and receive timely information and updates from Cowlitz Tribal Departments
- Elder Vests: Once each member turns the age 60, they qualify to receive ONE free Elder Vest upon request. Please call Enrollment @ 360-353-9922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and maintains database with up-to-date member information: All mailouts from the tribal offices are coordinated through the Enrollment department. Our duty is to keep all members information as up to date as possible. All updates can be submitted through the portal on the website or by contacting the Enrollment Department.
- Funeral payment assistance: Members are eligible to receive up to $4000 for burial assistance for themselves or a spouse. This can be requested by contacting the Enrollment department by either the family/coordinator or the funeral home of service.
- You must be an age 0-18 to become enrolled
- Lineal (a parent must be actively enrolled within the tribe)
- Notarized application, certified birth certificate (no copies), family tree, and $10 payment required ($15 if age 18 at time of applying)