It is the responsibility of the proposer to monitor this site prior to proposal submission, in case additional information, which may be pertinent to the proposal is provided.
General Information: The Cowlitz Indian Tribe (Tribe - CIT) has secured funding through the Recreation and Conservation Office’s (RCO) Salmon Recovery Funding Board (SRFB), Tacoma Public Utilities (TPU), and the NOAA Fisheries Pacific Coastal Salmon Recovery Fund (PCSRF) for harvest and delivery of conifer logs to support the Tribe’s upcoming Cispus-Yellowjacket Phase III Habitat Restoration Project in Lewis County, Washington. The project is located within the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, approximately 11 miles southeast of Randle near the confluence of Yellowjacket Creek and the Cispus River.
Release Date: 12/7/2022
Closing Date: 1/4/2023
- Site Tour (Optional): December 19, 2022 at 10:00am PST
- Request for Clarification/Question Submittal Deadline: December 22, 2022 – 6:00pm PST
- Response to Questions: December 28, 2022 – 5:00pm PST
- Proposal Submission Deadline: January 4, 2023 – 2:00 pm PST
- Tentative Award Selection: est. January 9, 2023
- Contract Award: est. January 10, 2023
- Project Initiation: January 10, 2023 (Tentative)
- Project Completion:
- March 1 for units with Northern Spotted Owl timing constraints
- June 1 for all other units and hauling