It is the mission of Cowlitz Employment Support Services to provide holistic and culturally-responsive services to American Indians and Alaska Natives through guided pathways to housing, education, employment, careers, and self-sufficiency within all directions of their lives.
- Career and education guidance
- Job readiness skills; creating resumes, job search, mock interviews, etc.
- Work clothing and supplies
- Educational supplies
- Transportation support
- Certification/training opportunities
- Non-accredited certification/training
- Paid/un-paid work experience
- Five Feathers employment training
- Self-employment guidance
- Wrap around services
- Holistic Support
Cowlitz Tribal Members:
- enrolled Cowlitz Tribal Member within the United States.
- at least 16 years old
- unemployed or underemployed and seeking employment
- will benefit from CESS services
- client requires CESS services in order to achieve an employment outcome
Enrolled American Indian/Alaska Natives:
- enrolled American Indian/Alaska Native
- live in Cowlitz or Clark County
- has a physical or mental impairment(s) that creates a barrier to obtaining or maintaining employment
- would benefit from services